• Class II luminaire
• Cast aluminum body in which the equipment is housed.
• Laser cut aluminum cladding 400mm x 245mm
• Moving light made up of: an inverted conical diffuser in sandblasted polycarbonate, either white or mass-tinted in 2100K orange-red transparency to accentuate the flame effect.
• RAL / Akzo Nobel powder coating of your choice, seaside option on request
• Versions available: Double source (Lolita + LEM), single Lolita, single LEM.
• OPTICAL BLOCK:
– Lum’en mouv option: Optical unit equipped with a specific flexible PCB equipped with 8 programs allowing you to modulate the impression left by the flickering of a flame. 2700K as standard.
– Color temperatures: 2700K as standard
– Pre-wired HO7 RN-F flexible (Length depending on equipment)
• EQUIPMENT integrated into the body of the luminaire:
– Ambient lighting (Lum’en mouv): Dedicated driver
• ELECTRICAL PROTECTION:
– 10kV surge protector on request
– Varistor on request
• All our components are ENEC certified
• STANDARDS :
• Covering end piece on 60mm top of pole.
Wall console option on request.
- Eligible for energy-saving certificate
- ENEC-certified components
- DEEE PRO member
- CE 1166
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Meets the requirements of the Decree of December 27, 2018 on the prevention, reduction and limitation of light pollution.