• Aluminum tube Ø90mm, height 1000 or 1200mm
• Injected foundry luminaire fixed to surface 25mm from the top of the tube.
• Access to the equipment via door
• Fixing plate with center distance 200x200mm as standard
• Option: back veil
• RAL powder coating of your choice, seaside option on request.
• Finish: bi-tone possible – at no extra cost
Optional rear sail, cut to size
• IP66 OPTICAL BLOCK:
– Class II lighting
– 4 LEDs
– PMMA lenses
– Optics: “R”
– Lifespan for 3000K: L90B10
– ULR < 1%, CIE flux 3 code > 95%
– Color temperature: 3000K as standard. 2700K, 2200K possible
at no extra cost and 1800K optional.
• EQUIPMENT remote in the pole
– IP66 waterproofing
– Fullprog driver
– Tight connector for wiring between luminaire and driver
– Optional: electrical connection box with terminal block and cut-off circuit
– Presence detection
– Electrical outlet
• All our components are ENEC certified
- Eligible for energy-saving certificate
- ENEC-certified components
- DEEE PRO member
- CE 1166
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Meets the requirements of the Decree of December 27, 2018 on the prevention, reduction and limitation of light pollution.