• Class II luminaire
• One-piece body in die-cast aluminum
• Sealed LOLITA silk-screened bowl :
– in flat glass IK08, as standard
– in polycarbonate IK10, on request
• Aluminum strips between the PCBs to reduce glare
• RAL / Akzo Nobel thermo-lacquering to choose from, seaside option on request
• OPTICAL BLOCK :
– Lifetime L90B10 100000h
– Luminous efficacy up to 135 lm/W
– LED source flux from 1000 to 18000 lm
– PMMA optical lenses
– Aluminum PCB (up to 4 PCBs)
– Optics: Road (R), Semi urban (SU), Urban (U), Square (P), Bike path (PCY), Pedestrian crossing, Architectural.
– Color temperatures: 3000K, 2700K, 2200K, 1800K (4000K, on request) – Optional coexistence of 2 color temperatures*.
– Cable gland
– Pre-wired HO7 RN-F flexible (Length according to equipment)
– ULOR < 1%, ULR < 4% (in situ), CIE flux 3 code > 95%.
• DETACHED EQUIPMENT at the foot of the mast :
– IP66 sealing
– Optional antenna socket (Zhaga, Nema)
– Driver Light prog, Driver Full prog (with DALI output on request), Driver D4I and plug, optional
* Additional driver for temperature mixing option
• ELECTRICAL PROTECTION :
– 10kV surge protector on request
– Varistor on request
• All our components are ENEC certified
• STANDARDS :
– Side cap D60 overlapping or penetrating
– Somital fixation for top 60
-Techno Ball joint
-Caténaire Staar ou compact
The Chrysalis selection of AXALTA shades.
Order your free color samples by clicking on the desired shade.
To choose your shade, follow these steps:
– Click on the desired shade, then select your country.
– Return to this page
– Select the color you like and add it to your shopping cart.
- Eligible for energy-saving certificate
- ENEC-certified components
- DEEE PRO member
- CE 1166
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Meets the requirements of the Decree of December 27, 2018 on the prevention, reduction and limitation of light pollution.