• Class II luminaire
• Stepped dome of round section, lower diameter 485mm, capital diameter 180mm, height 340mm, in spun aluminum.
• 6 straight inclined arms in extruded aluminum semi-integrated cable passage.
• stirrup in aluminum foundry.
• Fixed on the board: One-piece Lolita body in die-cast aluminum casting Ø370mm
• Sealed, screen-printed LOLITA bowl :
– in IK08 flat glass, as standard
– in IK10 polycarbonate, on request
• Aluminum strips between PCBs to reduce glare
• Option: – Laser cut and riveted crown.
Customizable graphics on request.
– Decorative brass balls on dome.
– Lum’en mouv or dual source possible
• RAL / Akzo Nobel powder coating of your choice, seaside option on request
• OPTICAL BLOCK:
– PMMA optical lenses
– Aluminum PCB (4 PCBs maximum)
– Optics: Road (R), Semi-urban (SU), Urban (U), Square (P), Cycle path (PCY), Pedestrian crossing, Architectural.
– Color temperatures: 3000K, 2700K, 2200K, 1800K (4000K, on request) – Coexistence of 2 optional color temperatures*.
– Cable gland
– Pre-wired HO7 RN-F flexible (Length depending on equipment)
– ULR < 1%, ULR < 4% (in situ), CIE flux 3 code > 95%
• EQUIPMENT integrated into the dome:
– IP66 waterproofing
– Optional antenna socket (Fixing depending on configuration)
– Driver Light prog, Driver Full prog (With DALI output on request). SR or D4I driver and socket, optional
*Additional driver for mixed temperature option
• ELECTRICAL PROTECTION:
– 10kV surge protector on request
– Varistor on request
• All our components are ENEC certified
• Standard scope mount
(the mast must be equipped with a 34 male PdG, with a tightening nut). With toe pad.
• Standard 34 PdG female pendant mounting.
- Eligible for energy-saving certificate
- ENEC-certified components
- DEEE PRO member
- CE 1166
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Meets the requirements of the Decree of December 27, 2018 on the prevention, reduction and limitation of light pollution.