• Round lolita light fixture, class II
• One-piece body in die-cast aluminum casting Ø370mm
• Sealed, screen-printed LOLITA bowl :
– in IK08 flat glass, as standard
– in IK10 polycarbonate, on request
• Aluminum strips between PCBs to reduce glare
• RAL / Akzo Nobel powder coating of your choice, seaside option on request
• Upper dome in spun aluminum
• Transparent thermoformed polycarbonate basin. Ø390 / 610mm.
• Dedicated mast total height 4 or 6m, in hot-dip galvanized steel, specific central fixing.
• OPTICAL BLOCK:
– PMMA optical lenses
– Aluminum PCB
– Optics: Road (R), Semi-urban (SU), Urban (U), Square (P), Cycle path (PCY), Pedestrian crossing, Architectural.
– Color temperatures: 3000K, 2700K, 2200K, 1800K (4000K, on request) – Coexistence of 2 optional color temperatures*.
– Cable gland
– Pre-wired HO7 RN-F flexible (Length depending on equipment)
– ULR < 1%, ULR < 4% (in situ), CIE flux 3 code > 95%
• EQUIPMENT remote at the base of the mast:
– IP66 waterproofing
– Optional antenna socket (Fixing depending on configuration)
– Driver Light prog, Driver Full prog (With DALI output on request). SR or D4I driver and socket, optional
* Additional driver for temperature mix option
• ELECTRICAL PROTECTION:
– 10kV surge protector on request
– Varistor on request
• All our components are ENEC certified
- Eligible for energy-saving certificate
- ENEC-certified components
- DEEE PRO member
- CE 1166
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Meets the requirements of the Decree of December 27, 2018 on the prevention, reduction and limitation of light pollution.