• Luminaire comprising an extruded aluminum fixing arm
Compatible for mat top 60
• Body of the luminaire in injected casting.
• IK08 screen-printed glass bowl
• RAL powder coating of your choice, seaside option on request.
Possibility of differentiating the color of the optical unit and the support.
• IP66 OPTICAL BLOCK:
– Class II lighting
– Equipment with 1 or 2 PCBs (16 LEDs or 32 LEDs, or equivalent)
– PMMA lenses
– Optics: Road (R), Semi urban (SU), Urban (U), Square (P), Cycle path
(PCY), Pedestrian crossing.
– Flow and output table identical to the Lolita luminaire, available
– Lifespan L90B10 100,000h
– ULR < 1%, ULR < 4% (in situ), CIE flux 3 code > 95%
– Color temperature: 3000K as standard. 2700, 2200 and 1800K in
– Coexistence of 2 tones of white or a tone and a color
for the preservation of particular fauna possible on request
– Standard length pre-wiring depending on the number of PCBs
• EQUIPMENT remote at the base of the mast:
– IP66 waterproofing
– Fullprog driver as standard with integrated 8KV mini protection.
Liteprog and D4I driver optional.
Compatible volumes for existing pole Ø90 mm (to be communicated to
– Specific driver(s) for mixed source solution on project
– Zhaga antenna socket on request
– Varistor on request
• All our components are ENEC certified
• STANDARDS :
– Covering end cap for 60mm top of pole
- Eligible for energy-saving certificate
- ENEC-certified components
- DEEE PRO member
- CE 1166
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Meets the requirements of the Decree of December 27, 2018 on the prevention, reduction and limitation of light pollution.