• Class II luminaire
• Stepped dome in mechanically welded aluminum, square section 430x430mm at the bottom, 170x170mm at the top. Height 180mm
• 4 straight inclined arms in aluminum angle. Semi-integrated electrical cable passage.
• Crapaudine in aluminum foundry
• Options: Optional laser cut and riveted crown. Customizable graphics on request / Decorative brass balls on dome / Lum’en mouv or double source possible
• One-piece Lolita body in die-cast aluminum casting
• Sealed, screen-printed LOLITA bowl :
– in IK08 flat glass, as standard
– in IK10 polycarbonate, on request
• Aluminum strips between PCBs to reduce glare
• RAL / Akzo Nobel powder coating of your choice, seaside option on request
• Lum’en mouv option consisting of: an inverted conical diffuser in sandblasted polycarbonate, either mass-tinted in 2100K orange-red transparency to accentuate the flame effect. Aluminum casting body.
• OPTICAL BLOCK:
– PMMA optical lenses
– Aluminum PCB (4 PCBs maximum)
– Lum’en mouv option: optical unit equipped with a specific flexible PCB equipped with 8 programs allowing you to modulate the impression left by the flickering of a flame. 2700K as standard.
– Optics: Road (R), Semi-urban (SU), Urban (U), Square (P), Cycle path (PCY), Pedestrian crossing, Architectural.
– Color temperatures: 3000K, 2700K, 2200K, 1800K (4000K, on request) – Coexistence of 2 optional color temperatures*.
– Cable gland
– Pre-wired HO7 RN-F flexible (Length depending on equipment)
– ULR < 1%, ULR < 4% (in situ), CIE flux 3 code > 95%
• EQUIPMENT Integrated under the hood of the luminaire:
– Optional antenna socket (Fixing depending on configuration)
– Driver Light prog, Driver Full prog (With DALI output on request). SR or D4I driver and socket, optional
*Additional driver for mixed temperature option
– Additional ambient light option (Lum’en mouv): Dedicated driver integrated under the hood of the luminaire
• ELECTRICAL PROTECTION:
– 10kV surge protector on request
– Varistor on request
• STANDARDS :
• Support with center plate: the pole must be equipped with a 34 male PdG, with a tightening nut.
• Suspended: 34 female PdG
- Eligible for energy-saving certificate
- ENEC-certified components
- DEEE PRO member
- CE 1166
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Meets the requirements of the Decree of December 27, 2018 on the prevention, reduction and limitation of light pollution.