towns equipped with Chrysalis by 2022
Our development is centered on:
- The uniqueness of the places
From an industrialized module, we work on the possibilities of customization
- The human activity(response to uses/needs)
Our lolita optical units are minimalist, adjusted to needs, programmable, controllable remotely or by detection. Some models can incorporate RGBW to accompany social life.
- Biodiversity and the environment
We work on certain preservation areas, with spatial and temporal precision, in order to minimize the nuisance inherent in lighting while maintaining a sufficient level of service to the user.
Sustainability in our DNA
- A conviction : each project, site, region has its specificities and its unique unique character.
- Technical reliability
A secure construction principle based on a rigorous selection of components.
- Business agility
The ability to provide a specific response to each technical or aesthetic need from a common base.
- A committed sustainable logic:
a. A guaranteed lifr time (optical system +100000h, L90B10 and security chain)
b. Environmental footprint reduced by half vs conventional luminaire (dimensional product optimized as accurately as possible with a reduction in raw material consumption).
c. Over 95% local subcontracting (less than 300km)
d. Societal commitment (artistic support, committed disabled employment, joint approach started)…
- Principle of loyalty
It must dictate our daily actions vis-à-vis:
- our customers (to whom we owe accurate and reliable answers)
- our partners (respecting long-term commitments)
- our employees (recognition of the work accomplished)
- our shareholders (recognition of the financial commitment both at the start
and in investment)